William P. Tatem Elementary
Tatem School, which houses kindergarten through fifth-grade, prides itself on having a caring staff, collaborative students and an involved community of parents.
- Fax: (856) 962-5574
- Hours: Office hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1910
- Number of students: 185
- Male-to-female ratio: 98:85
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: No
- Religious affiliation: N/A
- Acceptance rate (%): 100
- Graduation rate (%): 100
- Accreditation/licenses: Fully accredited in the state of New Jersey
- Student-to-teacher ratio: Approximately 20-to-one
- Parking: On-street: free
- Number of faculty: Approximately 20
- How engaged is the school with the community?: Students are involved with most all community events and fundraisers, and volunteer in local efforts like food drives.
- What makes this community special?: This is a close-knit community, with small, neighborhood schools and parents who are very involved.
- Montessori: No
- Grade levels: Kindergarten through fifth-grade
- Special education: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Language lab, Library, Sports facilities