Owner and Chef Alex Capasso now operates West Side Gravy in the same Haddon Avenue Space as sister restaurant, Blackbird Dining Establishment.
West Side Gravy, which originally occupied the entire space alone, now is now housed next to Blackbird. The two are housed in the same space, but are separated and remain two completely private, individual restaurants—and dining experiences.
Located at 714 Haddon Avenue in Collingswood, West Side Gravy offers a more casual atmosphere than Blackbird, and serves up classic, American-Contemporary Comfort Foods.
Every week, from Tuesday through Friday, come enjoy one of West Side Gravy's daily lunch specials for just $6.95.
Also a weekly staple, stop in every Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. to sample one of West Side Gravy's brunch specials.
- Fax: (856) 854-3446
- Hours: Mondays—Closed, with private parties available Tuesdays through Thursdays—11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays—11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sundays—11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking in street, with flat surfaces leading through entryway and into restaurant
- Founding Date: May 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: American-Contemporary comfort food
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.westsidegravynj.com/menus.php
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Owner Alex Capasso
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: BYOB-only, Banquets, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties, View
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: Casual