The Pop Shop
The Pop Shop is Collingswood's neighborhood soda fountain and more. Get a Bassett's hand-dipped ice cream shake, malt or an ice cream soda individually mixed in the old-time soda fountain style. In addition to sweet treats, The Pop Shop's inventive comfort cuisine menu features build-your-own-burgers that can be paired with 10 choices of fries, or, you could try and decide on one of the 30 different varieties of grilled cheese. If you're in the mood for breakfast, The Pop Shop serves pancakes, waffles, french toast, omelets and scramblers any time of the day. The 1950's and 60's rock n' roll on the jukebox, the soda fountain counter and retro decor of The Pop Shop all serve to bring back a by-gone era.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 8am - 9pm; Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, 7:30am - 10pm; Sun, 7:30am - 8pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicap accessible restrooms
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Natural, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.thepopshopusa.com/menu
- Specialties: Bassett's hand-dipped ice cream shakes, malts and ice cream sodas.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Diner
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun