Chalupas, tacos, salads and gorditas are just a few items that contribute to this Taco Bell's menu. Recognized as having a great tasting chicken supreme burrito, this location provides great service and sustains through an economic crisis. An unbelievable bargain, for only two dollars, it has a meal deal that is satisfying and budget-friendly.
- Hours: Drive Thru: Sun - Thu, 10:30am - 12:30am; Fri, Sat, 10:30am - 1:30am; Lobby hours: Daily, 10:30am - 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: There is a wheelchair ramp.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Tacos, burritos, gorditas, nachos, quesadillas, chalupas, salads
- Food & dining options: Low calorie
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.tacobell.com/menu/why-pay-more
- Specialties: Tacos, burritos, chalupas
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Signature dishes: Taco Salad
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Taco
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch