Having an old fashion feel with a touch of elegance, the 67 year old jewelry store has been providing a host of classic merchandise since 1943. Whether it be the beginning of a generational pendant or a simple necklace, this establishment has the perfect fit. Generational customers flood the only jewelry store in town when in need of that special piece. Located on a popular street where yearly parades are held and Second Saturdays are the norm, the jewelry store's stucco exterior stands out. Eck's sells, especially those looking to solidify an engagement, the most precious pieces newly weds would eternally admire.
- Hours: Mon-Wed, 10am - 7pm; Thurs, Fri, 10am - 9pm; Sat, 10am - 7pm; Sun, Closed
- Handicap Accessible: Management will help.
- Founding Date: February, 1943
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Fashion Jewelry and bridal.
- Services: Gift wrapping, Repair
- Return policy: Within 14 days for a store credit.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 0
- Tailoring: No
- Jewelry & watch brands: Yes
- Vintage: Yes
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal, Consignment