Collingswood Public Library
Come experience the library's vast collection of nearly 65,000 resources, available to Collingswood residents and non-resident Collingswood teachers, business owners, church clergy and borough employees. Ineligible non-residents may gain library access for a $35 annual fee.
A collection of close to 1,500 DVDs and more than 500 CDs is among the many resources offered by the library. All books, CDs and audio cassettes must be returned to the library 21 days after borrowing. Unless an item is already being held for another cardholder, items may be renewed either at the library or by phone. There is a limit of three books per subject or author.
Story Time is open to three-, four- and five-year-old children every Thursday morning at 10am. Story Time is held in the Peter P. Childs Meeting Room. Parents interested in registering their child for the first time may call Dot Garabedian or Carol Ehret at 856-858-0649.
A five-member board of trustees manages the library. The Collingswood Public Library Board of Trustees meets at 7pm on the first Wednesday of each month. Meetings are held in the library's George A. Palmer New Jersey Room.
- Fax: 856-858-5016
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9:30am - 8:30pm; Sat, 9:30am - 3:30pm (mid-June through Labor Day, 9:30am - 1pm); Sun, noon - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1910
- Parking: On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Size of collection: 65,000
- Specialties: Collingswood Public Library has a large selection of local and New Jersey references and resources.
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases
- Internet use policy: Free internet
- Wi-Fi: Free