Collingswood High School
Principal Edward Hill describes Collingswood High School's hallways as being full of pride, tradition and a deeply caring staff.
At the high school — which sits right next to the middle school, across from the Knight Park on Collings Avenue — students are engaged on social, emotional, physical and academic levels.
- Fax: 856-962-5565
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 7:30am - 3:3pm; Fri, 7:30am - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: Elevators that access all three floors of the building, and ramps.
- Founding Date: Late 1800's
- Number of students: 765
- Male-to-female ratio: Roughly 50/50
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: No
- Religious affiliation: N/A
- Acceptance rate (%): 100
- Graduation rate (%): 90
- Accreditation/licenses: Collingswood High School is fully accredited in the state of New Jersey.
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 30 to 1
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Number of faculty: Approximately 70 faculty members
- How engaged is the school with the community?: "We do community service projects at the nursing home, we have a pretty good outreach with the Thanksgiving Parade, we hold a Senior Citizens Prom, we do community cleanups and tree plantings," said Assistant Principal Michael Sheridan.
- What makes this community special?: The relationship between the school and community. Even local businesses are actively involved with the high school.
- Grade levels: 9 - 12
- Boarding: No
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities