Update: Charm closed its doors in April 2012 and moved to Philadelphia.
A charming boutique for girls of all ages—babies, toddlers, children, tweens, teens, young adults and women. It's all about the girls. The shop specializes in dresses—carrying exclusive designers no one else has—handbags, amazing jewelry, and gifts! Many of the items are unique and handmade.
Private parties and events are available. Book an in-store, private shopping excursions for your favorite group of fashionistas. Or partner with the boutique and host a Charm Party, a charity-related event where Charm works with you to host a party in honor of your favorite charity. Charm donates a portion of the party's purchase proceeds to a the charity of your choice. Wine and light fare are optional during these private events. Call owner Dawn Burke-Sena at (856) 833-1697 to schedule a private event.
Charm also offers Etiquette Classes for young girls. These classes, taught by Charm Owner Dawn Burke-Sena, teach young ladies proper etiquette at the table, in the home, in others' homes, at events, and more. The perfect way to help your little lady blossom into the classiest woman she can be. To inquire about the next etiquette class schedule and sign someone up, call Charm at (856) 833-1697.
- Fax: (856) 833-1698
- Hours: Winter—Tuesday through Thursday, 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Friday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday, 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Spring & Summer—Tuesday through Thursday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. F
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking spots available on Haddon Avenue
- Founding Date: April 10, 2009
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Dresses, handbags, jewelry & accessories and gifts.
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Full refunds given within 7 days of purchase date with original receipts and tags on items. All sales are final. Store credit is also available within 7 days with the above requirements.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: "The diversity, and the local-shopping culture." —Charm Owner Dawn Burke-Sena.
- What's your advice to new parents?: "Enjoy the process of motherhood and take it one day at a time; it truly is joyful." —Sena.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: "Less is more." —Sena.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 1
- Tailoring: No