Brewers Towne Tavern
Somewhat resembling the famous Boston bar called "Cheers", Brewers Towne Tavern has been in business for more than 75 years - with new owners for the last four. The "place where friends meet" has a homey feel and a kitchen that has "the best lunch in town". It also offers a large variety of beers, pool table, TVs to watch the big game as well as catering and private parties.
- Hours: Mon - Sun, 11am - 2am; Kitchen: Sun - Thur, 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - midnight
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: 2006
- ATM: Yes
- Cover charge: No
- Drink minimum: 0
- Dress code: Casual
- Features: Happy hour, Private parties
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: On-street: free
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The community is great because it is safe and friendly.
- Private events: Yes
- Bar type: Dive Bar, Sports bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Scotch, Tequila, Vodka, Wine
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Jukebox, Pool table
- What's your specialty drink?: Generous tap beer selection!
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew