Bistro di Marino provides a family oriented dining experience and has been in business for the past six years. A bit classier than the norman Italian bistro, the restaurant also has a 70-seat outdoor courtyard that gives customers a chance to be at one with nature while enjoying good food.
The eatery also features Bistro to Go, the extensive takeout menu of Bistro di Marino.
- Hours: Lunch hours: Tue - Sun, 11:30am - 2:30pm; Mon, closed. Dinner hours: Tue - Sun, 5pm - 10pm; Mon, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: August 2004
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Classic Italian
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders
- Menu link: bistrodimarino.com/pages/menu
- Specialties: Homemade Gnocchi
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: This is where the owners grew up.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: James Marino
- Number of tables: 100
- Features: Banquets, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Quiet, Romantic
- Dress code: Casual