Aunt Berta's Kitchen
Mmm, mmm, good is the only way to describe the cooking at this soul food restaurant. The Cajun Turkey wings, candied yams and corn made for a tasty lunch. An assortment of other good foods like fried fish, barbecue chicken wings, pork chops and many more were listed on the menu. Unfortunately, Aunt Berta wasn't there, but the cooks on duty were excellent. I've made a promise to return to the only soul food spot in Haddon Township.
- Hours: Wed, Thu, Lunch Special: 11am - 2pm, Regular Menu: 2pm - 9pm; Fri, Sat, Brunch: 7am - noon, Regular Menu: 11am - 10pm; Sun, Brunch: 7am - noon, Supper: 11:30am - 7:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Peach Cobler, sodas, macaroni salad, potato salad, banana pudding, etc.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.auntbertaskitchen.com/restaurant-menus.aspx
- Specialties: Meat Platters (2 entrees, 2 sides, and bread) Lunch specials Pork Chops Barbeque Chicken
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Cajun/Creole, Sandwiches, Seafood, Soul Food
- Signature dishes: Cajun turkey wings
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The Cajun Turkey Wings.
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 8
- Features: Brunch, Buffet, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual