The presentation takes place Tuesday night, May 6 at Collingswood Grand Ballroom/Scottish Rite Auditorium, 7 p.m. The ballroom is located at 315 White Horse Pike in Collingswood.
“The students are ‘unsung heroes’ chosen by their schools for taking pride in academic achievement and striving to do their best to improve themselves while helping others in the process,” Freeholder Director Louis Cappelli, Jr. said.
The Freeholder Board’s “Best of Class” awards honor students in seven categories: most courageous, community service, leadership, performing arts, most improved, school spirit and best overall.
They will be accompanied by parents, friends and school administrators. Over 600 people are expected to attend the event that recognizes their achievements.
A list of students being honored from Collingswood is as follows:
· Mary Lively, Collingswood, Performing Arts Student
· Justin Cordney, Collingswood, Most Courageous Student
· Tyrell Mann-Barnes, Collingswood, School Spirit Award
· Alyson Lukacher, Collingswood, Best Overall Student
· Tristan Manzi, Collingswood, Most Improved Student
· Paula Tan, Collingswood, Leadership Award
· Alexander M. Johnson, Collingswood, Community Service Award