Are you a local artist looking to give your bottom line a boost this holiday season? Showcase your work at "Art for the Holidays 2013," a rain-or-shine sales event sponsored by the Art Within Reach artist collective.
There's room for 18 artists in the show; one of the only stipulations is that all their work is handmade—"no assembled kits, resale, or other third-party representation," the announcement indicates.
The show will be held Dec. 6-8 at 300 Highland Ave. in Collingswood. But hurry! If you want your work to be considered, entries are due Friday, Sept. 13.
To apply, e-mail ArtWithinReach@outlook.com with:
- Your name, as you wish it to appear in event materials.
- Contact information: (e-mail, phone - indicate if cell or land line, mailing address)
- Description of your work.
- Price range of your work.
- At least four (4) images representative of the work you are presenting. Most formats accepted.
- Your web presence (website, Facebook page, Etsy page, etc.) (Optional.)
- Indicate any special considerations or requests. (Optional.)