That's because the event, which brings art aficionados to meet their creative neighbors in their creative spaces, is expanding its network to include Audubon, Barrington, Haddon Heights, and Merchantville.
Organizers of the event, which takes place from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, April 5, 2014, are calling for participating artists. So if you or someone you know wants to open up his or her studio space to curious passersby, here are the details:
Applicants are required to:
- Have working studio in your home that is accessible to patrons
- Display a work in progress and be able to demonstrate the artistic process to visitors
- Display and offer art for sale
- Offer beverages and snacks to visitors
- Offer a comfortable environment for visitors to view your work
- Allow organizers of the tour to view your studio prior to the show.
- three photos of your work
- one photo of your space
- one photo of yourself
- a short biography