This week, we mark a miracle that only happens once every five or six years: St. Patrick’s Day falling on a Saturday, and therefore giving, ahem, enthusiast celebrators a day to recover.
For this week’s Readers’ Choice contest, we want to know your favorite place to raise a beer—green or otherwise—to the Irish.
You’ll have to leave town unless you want to bring your own booze to a Collingswood restaurant. So this week, we’re going outside borough borders to local drinking holes where you can mosey up to the bar with your “Kiss Me, I’m Irish” badge.
- Brewers Towne Tavern, Haddon Township
- Catch It Grog N' Grill, Oaklyn
- The Irish Mile, Haddon Township
- Oaklyn Manor Bar, Oaklyn
- The Pour House, Haddon Township
- P.J. Whelihan's, Haddon Township
- The Taproom & Grill, Haddon Township
- Tom Fischer's Tavern, Haddon Township
Here’s how it works: Voting opens Monday at 5 a.m. for the Readers' Choice poll and closes Friday at 9 a.m. We’ll crown the winner based on both results, ratings on Patch Places and reader reviews. You can support your favorite spots by clicking on the link above and leaving a review and rating on Collingswood Patch.