With the last (sob!) Collingswood Farmers Market of the 2012 season on Nov. 17, take a look back at the fresh-food goodness of the year.
The farmers market is the place for Collingswood to gather on Saturday mornings, May through November, and if you're anything like Collingswood Patch staffers, you were there more often than not. From beautiful Jersey produce to pie contests and even an outpouring of donations for Hurricane Sandy victims, another delicious and memorable season is about to go on the books.
Did you snap a farmers market photo or perhaps a dish you made from market goods? Add it to our gallery by clicking on "upload photos and videos," above.
Reminisce on the farmers market season with Collingswood Patch's coverage:
- Viewfinder: Opening Week at the Farmers Market
- Patch Readers' Choice Winners at the Farmers Market
- A Familiar Face at the Farmers Market
- A Week Later, Sandy Aid Still Comes In
- 10 Menus for Collingswood Farm Fresh Restaurant Week
Get stories like this delivered to your inbox with Collingswood Patch's daily newsletter.