Patch 101: How to Share Your Pictures
We know you're taking amazing pictures—post them to Patch.
Welcome to Patch 101, our primer to help readers learn how to get the most out of Patch.
It’s not a one-way news street here at Patch. We go where the news is, and so do you. If you've got something to add, we want to hear about it.
So here's our first entry in the Patch 101 series: uploading your pictures to our site.
Adding photos and videos to an existing story:
1. Make sure you’re signed in under your Patch account. (Or register here first.)
2. Click on the “upload photos and videos” button below the existing photos in the story. Select the photos and videos from your computer and hit OK.
3. Add a caption to let us know what or who we’re looking at and hit save. Done!
Got some good pictures of Collingswood but there's not necessarily a story attached? Add them to our general Pics & Clips gallery.
1. Log in to Collingswood Patch.
2. Visit our Pics & Clips gallery.
3. Click on the big “upload photos and videos” button and select your pictures and/or videos from your computer. Hit OK.
4. Add the caption info—it always helps to add the location too. Hit save and enjoy your pictures on Patch.
Easy, right? Thanks for adding your pictures and videos to Collingswood Patch.
Visit Patch 101: How to Use Collingswood Patch for a full list of how how-to articles.