Patch 101: How to Get Your Business Listed on Patch
We want our directory to include every single business in town. Make sure yours gets in there in three easy steps.
Our directory goes a long way toward fulfilling Patch’s mission of "making life ridiculously easy" for you and your neighbors. From salons and restaurants to pet groomers and galleries, we're trying to help support the entire business community all in one place.
Did we mention it's entirely free?
If your business is missing from our directory, we want to fix that right away. Here’s how:
1. Go to the directory and search for your business’ name. Not there? Move to step 2.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the green button with the plus sign underneath “Know a business or place missing from our directory?”
3. Fill out the form, making sure you use the complete mailing address, and we’ll take it from there. And thanks, you’ve just helped make our directory the best it can be.
But wait, there’s more! If you claim your business listing, you can use our site to announce specials, add more photos, and get notifications every time someone reviews you.
There is a handy video, above right, that explains everything, but we’ll outline the steps here as well.
1. Log into your Patch account. If you don’t have one, sign up here in roughly 30 seconds or less.
2. Search for your business in our directory. (Not there? Complete the steps above.)
3. Look for the question mark graphic and “Do you own or manage this location? Claim it!” Click on claim it.
4. Fill out the info as completely as possible.
5. Within a few days, someone from Patch will contact you to verify your claim. You'll then be approved within the system and will see a "Manage Your Listing" button when you’re logged into Patch.
Thanks again for making our directory more complete. If you own a business and have a story idea, please contact editor Matt Skoufalos at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested in advertising on Patch? Reach out to ad manager Chris Edens, email@example.com.