Five Things for This Week - 7/9 to 7/14
It's going to be a musical week with performers at Second Saturday, in Knight Park and onstage at the Scottish Rite, where 'Into the Woods' will play.
2. Into the Woods - July 11-13
Collingswood Community Theatre presents three performances of the popular Stephen Sondheim musical at the Scottish Rite Auditorium. The two-act play opens Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. Adult tickets are $17; seniors and students get in for $12. No magic beans accepted in lieu of payment.
3. Historic Board Meeting - July 12, 7 p.m.
Come out and participate in the discussion about the future of Collingswood's past at this monthly meeting. The event runs for 90 minutes and is held on the third floor of borough hall.
4. Sidewalk Sale - July 12-14
Find yourself a great bargain at one of 20-plus participating businesses and dine on special menus at local restaurants. A shuttle will be provided to and from the U.S. Rowing Club Nationals Regatta, held at Cooper River Park this week as well.
5. Second Saturday - July 14
Set against the backdrop of the Sidewalk Sale, the streets of Collingswood will come alive with local performers at a number of locations:
- Aster's Floral & Design - Lore Constantine
- Kitchen Consigliere - Rosco Music
- Warner Landscape - Amnesiacs
- Arts Plus Gallery - Trio Nova
- El Sitio - Cold Blue Electric
- Villa Barone - Jenny and Me
- Holy Trinity Episcopal Church - Arcati Crisis
- Collingswood Music - Student recital and John Falco's Circus of Stupid